Saturday 13 October 2012


FRIDAY the 13th on SATURDAY


I have just read and viewed Isaac Rafuse's first blog and am now trying to leave a short post on my "own" blog. It has taken me about ten minutes just to get to this point because I have not looked at gmail for more than a week. I loved the basketball video on Isaac's site. Right now I don't have a video that I want to insert, but I do see the icon at the top for doing such. Maybe I could even do it with a bit of fumbling and cursing, but I have many other things to do tonight besides play and swear.

For now I just want to mention a site called NETTED by the WEBBYS ( netted.net ), which has many great websites and apps that it promotes daily. It's free to get the notices and many of the sites and apps. They have things on education regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment